JumboSeal 6000® Damp-proof Membrane comprises of 100 % closed cell low density polyethylene foam laminated with high-density polyethylene film. JumboSeal 6000® Damp-proof Membrane Liner is designed to provide an easy to use moisture resistant membrane for use in concrete flooring.
The Liner is applied above or below a ground floor slab to stop ground moisture reaching the upper surface of the floor. This product is used under a floating floor as well as under a screed.
This combination is also resistant to mould, mildew, fungus and chemicals normally found in soil. JumboSeal 6000® Damp-proof Membrane not only has high compressive strength and a long-life expectancy, it is extremely flexible and has an elongation break of over 40% therefore they are able to deal with structural movement thus providing a long-lasting damp proofing solution.
- Moisture barrier
- Easy to handle
- Resistant to puncture
- Chemically stable
- It is designed as a low cost, easy to install solution to water storage, dams, porous soil or possible water table contamination.
- For basements- it is applied in between the protected wall and a false wall of which the backfill is in contact.
- For retaining structures- it is placed between the wall and the backfill.
- It is however advised that soft sand is in contact with Jumbolene liner to avoid puncturing.
- Waterways- The liner is placed at the bottom of the waterway while the cementitious layer covers and protects the liner.