Jumbolene® Wall Insulation is a semi-rigid insulation foam consisting of fire retardant low density, closed cell polyethylene foam. The product offers effective thermal insulation against heat gain or heat loss.
Jumbolene® foam has an ideal strength to weight ratio, unmatched versatility and ensures high performance and exceptional energy efficiency in a wide range of applications. It is ideal for all internal and external wall systems including concrete, metal, brick, stone and timber wall applications, internal cavity walls, pre-fabricated structures, cold stores and cool rooms.
The ever-growing demand for insulated panels in building applications is driven by the new energy-saving regulations imposing significant reductions on power consumption. This can be achieved by the thermal insulating
properties of the materials used in the wall cavity. Panels with rigid or flexible
facing can be part of the building structure and in many cases substitute
traditional construction material, offering better thermal insulation properties while additionally acting as a sound barrier.
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Excellent acoustic insulation
- Superior moisture resistance
- Fire retardant
- Cost saving – a well-insulated home saves on energy bills by up to 60%
- Increased comfort levels
- Chemically inert
- Completely free of all synthetic mineral fibres (SMF’s) and therefore no special clothing is required
- Where access is required for services, the product is easily cut with a sharp knife and does not tear, rip or splinter
- Resistant to rot, mould, mildew, bacterial growth
- Resistant to termites, rodents and vermin
Steel Containers used for offices, dwelling houses, shops, storage e.t.c