Super Heavy Duty Roof Insulation
Jumbolene® Super Heavy Duty Roof Insulation is double-sided reflective foil insulation, with a 10mm thick 100% closed-cell polyethylene foam core, that effectively reduces the amount of heat that flows into a building through roofing sheets such as mabati, roofing tiles and shingles.
It protects your roof space from heat build-up due to heat penetration by acting as a heat barrier to protect all services within the roof space from drying out, cracking and degradation due to solar heat gain.
It is a cost-effective insulation that is suitable for use in roofing insulation of commercial, industrial and horticultural buildings where temperature variations are relatively high and where there is a need to reduce the disturbing rain noise.
- Effective thermal insulation; It has an R- Value of 27.40ft².F.h/Btu; RSi of 4.83m²K/W.
- Effective barrier against impact noise with a 28db contact noise reduction.
- Fire retardant.
- Is an effective moisture barrier.
- Maintains its thermal insulating properties over time as it does not collapse.
- It seals around fasteners ensuring no leakages into the building from the roof.
Houses of worship such as churches
Food processing plants
Horticultural & Floricultural Buildings