Jumbolene® Super Heavy Duty Roof Insulation is double-sided reflective foil insulation, with a 10mm thick 100% closed-cell polyethylene foam core, that provides the benefits of radiant barrier, reflective insulation and a moisture barrier.
It protects your roof space from heat build-up due to radiant heat penetration by acting as a heat barrier to protect all services within the roof space from drying out, cracking and degradation due to solar heat gain.
It is a cost-effective insulation that is suitable for use in metal deck roofing system in residential, commercial, industrial and horticultural buildings where temperature variations are moderately/relatively high and where there is a need to reduce the disturbing rain noise.
- Effective thermal insulation; It has an R- Value of 27.40ft².F.h/Btu; RSi of 4.83m²K/W.
- Effective barrier against impact noise with a 28db contact noise reduction.
- Fire retardant.
- Is an effective moisture barrier.
- Maintains its thermal insulating properties over time as it does not collapse.
- It seals around fasteners ensuring no leakages into the building from the roof.
- Horticultural & Floricultural Buildings
- Animal sheds
- Mushroom houses
- Pharmaceutical facilities
- Houses of worship