We manufactures roof insulation products in the sizes of 2mm, 3mm, 5mm and 10mm. Our roof insulation material is very efficient in retarding external hostile temperatures and also maintaining room temperature.
What is Roof Insulation in Buildings? Roof Insulation is a material adopted to prevent heat transfer between outside and inside of the building. Nowadays Roof insulation has become an essential part of building construction due to its superior benefits.
Thermally insulated building roofs provides great comfort both in hot seasons and cold seasons.
- A building’s roof fitted with thermal insulation requires less electricity to maintain the desired temperature conditions in the building. This saves on electric bills and extra costs by over 80%.
- Roof and wall insulation when combined, shields the building interiors so that it’s less affected by the exterior temperature, thereby substantially reducing the building’s energy usage.
With different Roof Insulation materials to choose from, it is very difficult to decide the thickness of Roof Insulation to use based on your specific needs. Our experts normally help, advise and recommend the right type of Roof Insulation material thickness that will solve your problem. Our inhouse experts considers factors such as R-value, price, environmental impact, flammability, sound proofing and moisture permeability. Our products can be used anywhere including walls, ceilings, floors, hot pipes, furnace compartments, automotive and much more. Bellow are some of the most common Roof Insulation materials manufactured and supplied by Jumbo Chem Kenya Limited:
Benefits of Jumbolene Roof Insulation
- The insulation adds more lifespan to your ceiling system. For example it can protect a gypsum ceiling from cracking due to excessive heat within the roof.
- Jumbolene roof Insulation foam is a product made of enclosed cell globules sealed off from each other. Polyethylene foam is an excellent heat insulation.
- Jumboleneroof Insulation protects your roof space from heat build-up due to radiant heat penetration. Polyethylene roof insulation acts as a heat barrier and protects all services within the roof from drying out, cracking and degrading due to UV radiation.
- Jumbolene Roof Insulation is a cost-effective insulation that is suitable for use in metal deck roofing system in residential, commercial, industrial and horticultural buildings where temperature variations are moderately/relatively high and where there is a need to reduce the disturbing rain noise.
- Jumbolene Roof insulation is widely used to insulate iron sheet roofs for residential, warehouses, supermarkets, Hospitals and much more. If installed correctly, Polyethylene foam reduces heat by 98%. The double side reflective foil helps in reflecting radiant heat
Jumbolene® Double Aluminum Roof Insulation is a 3 in 1 reflective foil insulation solution combining the benefits of reflective insulation, a conduction barrier and a moisture barrier. The product reflects up to 97% of radiant heat and provides high resistance to heat conduction making it the ideal insulation product for both hot and cold seasons. It is suitable for use in metal deck roofing systems in commercial, industrial and horticultural buildings.
Super Heavy Duty
Jumbolene® Super Heavy Duty Roof Insulation ranks the best and ideal heat insulation material that can withstand high temperatures. It’s a double-sided reflective foil insulation, with a 10mm thick 100% closed-cell polyethylene foam core, that provides the benefits of radiant barrier, reflective insulation and a moisture barrier. Best applicable in the pitch roof, flat roof, wall insulation, drywall partitions, pipes, ducts, studio soundproofing, home theatres etc.
Jumbolene® Heavy Duty Roof Insulation is double-sided reflective foil insulation, with a 5mm thick polyethylene foam core, that provides a radiant barrier, reflective insulation and a moisture barrier. It protects your roof space from heat build-up due to radiant heat penetration by acting as a heat barrier to protect all services within the roof space from drying out, cracking and degradation due to solar heat gain. It is a cost-effective insulation that is suitable for use in metal deck roofing system in residential, commercial, industrial and horticultural buildings where temperature variations are moderately/relatively high and where there is a need to reduce the disturbing rain noise.
Jumbolene® Regular Roof Insulation is light duty double-sided reflective foil insulation, with a 2mm thick polyethylene foam core that provides a radiant insulation, a conduction barrier and a moisture barrier. It is cost-effective insulation that is suitable for use under timber and metal trusses in residential and commercial buildings where temperature variation or heat level is minimal or where ceilings are in use.
Flat Roof Insulation
Jumbolene® Flat Roof Insulation is a semi-rigid board, made of low density, closed cell polyethylene foam. It is ideal as an under or over roof membrane insulation. It does not break and can take the weight of ballast or pavers if the roof area is also subject to pedestrian traffic. The product can be easily cut and shaped to suit a variety of geometries. Suitable material for soundproofing and sound absorbing..
Jumbolene® Fire Rated Roof Insulation is a 3-in-1, high quality double reflective roof insulation, designed for use in buildings where fire risk is high. One of the best and ideal heat insulation material that can withstand high temperatures and has outstanding advantages compared to other insulation materials.