Jumbolag® insulating tubes are made of 100% closed cell polyethylene foam. It has a low water vapour transmission rate making it excellent in insulating both cold and hot water pipes. Jumbolag® is used to retard against heat gain and prevent condensation on cold water plumbing and has an operating temperature of between -40°C and +95°C. Its closed-cell structure allows it to reduce unwanted heat loss or heat gain, decrease plumbing noise, prevent condensation and corrosion and maximizing energy saving.
Our tubes are used on hot and cold water lines, refrigeration lines, air conditioning lines and waste water pipes. For severe UV exposure (rooftop applications), cladding should be used. Jumbolag® pipe insulation comes in both reflective finish and plain finish, and is available in a full range of diameters to suit Copper, PVC, PPR, Galvanised Steel and Stainless Steel pipe sizes.
- Excellent thermal properties – leading to energy saving
- Resistant to moisture vapour flow – prevents condensation
- Durable (long lifespan)
- Easy to install
- Dampening of structural noise
- Suitable for insulation of buried pipes
- Chemically inert
- Free from synthetic mineral fibres
- Resistant against mould, mildew and bacteria
- Hot and cold Water pipes
- Refrigeration piping
- Air conditioning piping