Jumbolene® Expansion-Joint Filler is a lightweight, resilient; superior-grade polyethylene closed-cell backing for use in expansion joints in traffic bearing substrates. It resists compression yet flexes readily to absorb the expansive and forces of concrete thus extending the life of the building. It has extremely low moisture absorption and readily accepts joint movement.
Expansion Joint Filler
Jumbolene® Expansion Joint Gap filler and bond breaker for floor and wall expansion joints, filling systems for roads walls, bridges, basement structures, water channels and culverts.
As a backup filler for most liquid sealants. Isolation joint filers between adjacent constructions e.g. roadways and buildings, around manholes, drains and other insets in concrete pavements. Concrete works such as floor slabs, parking lots, sidewalks, curbs, gutters and swimming pools.
- Light weight.
- Non-impregnable, non-staining, and non-bleeding.
- Chemically inert
- Easy to cut
- No bond breaker required.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- Ease of installation.
- Extremely low moisture absorption
- Readily accepts joint movement
- Compatible with cold-applied sealants
- Non-sticky in hot weather or brittle in cold seasons
- Sealants will not adhere to Expansion-Joint Filler.
- Provides better performance in all joint sizes.
- Ease of installation
- Significant cost and time savings